These period panties are reusable and machine washable, in addition to being comfortable and practical, these are such a great way for stopping the use of disposable pads, sanitary napkins, and other toxic hygiene products.
*Check photos & description for measures
This isn't a regular panty, this is a Period Panty!
You'll love how this super comfy design will ensure that you end those “niggling fears” of accidents or embarrassment. Also, sleep safe & sound without the fear of stained bedsheets.
They are made from 70% bamboo fibers and 30% viscose (natural artificial silk) to give elasticity to perfectly fit your body. The crotch is made up of 4 layers for optimum absorbency!
Of course, these panties will protect you from leaks and stains.
Absorption system made of 4 layers
Thanks to our 4-layer efficient system, it can absorb up to 20 mL of liquid, the equivalent of 2 regular tampons. Feel dry and rest assured!
*Note if you do not feel comfortable and wish to have super extra protection, you can use these panties along with our reusable sanitary pads.
- Disposable sanitary towels: An average menstruator pays the average cost of pads or tampons (assuming each piece is $0.60) is already $144/year. In a span of 33 years, a woman would have spent about $4,752 in their lifetime.
- Menstrual Panties or pads: Between $90 and $140 dollars only, for a lifetime.
How to wash these panties?
To properly clean these panties, it's very easy!
- Prewash the panty liner in cold water
- Machine wash between 30-40 ° c
- Let the panty air dry. Avoid the tumble dryer.
- High Quality
- Packs of 1/3/5/7/10
- Suitable for low, medium and heavy flow
- Ultra absorbent
- Very soft & comfortable
- 70% Bamboo Fibers & 30% Viscose (silk)
- Anti-odor & anti-bacteria
- Machine Washable at 40°
Quantity: Packs of 1/3/5/7/10 pcs
Item Type: Feminine Hygiene
Material Composition: 70% Bamboo+ 30% Viscose
Fabric: 70%Bamboo Fiber + 30% Viscose
Crotch Cloth: 70%Bamboo Fiber + 30% Viscose