Wrap up fresh snacks, cheese, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches, and much more. You can also use the wraps to cover bowl and storage containers. Pack a snack for work, kids lunch box, or store away in your fridge.
Our reusable beeswax wrap can be used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more without biodegradation. You can even
- Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Wash in cold water with mild soap and let air dry.
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and resin.
- Our packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- Simple, beautiful and practical, the 3-piece package includes 1 small size (7 "x 8"), 1 medium size (10 "x 11") and 1 large size (13 "x 14").
If your beeswax wrap wears out after a long time, you can even revitalize it! A quick hit in the oven: The simplest trick to refresh your beeswax wraps is to pop them into the oven on a baking sheet on low heat to remelt and distribute the wax. This will deal with any creasing and cracking. I reuse the same compostable parchment sheet from making the wraps to do this. If there’s a bit of wax still left on the parchment from making them the first time, all the better.
- 1* small beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\")
- 1* medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm, 10\"*11\")
- 1* large beeswax cloth (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")
Ingredients: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin.
Qty: 3pcs Beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\"),(25*28cm, 10\"*11\") and (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")