Plastic is a harmful material and can cause a bad taste in your food. The solution? Beeswax wrap! It’s an all natural alternative.
Wrap up fresh snacks, cheese, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches and much more. You can also use the wraps to cover bowl and storage containers. Pack a snack for work, kids lunch box or store away in your fridge.
Our reusable beeswax wrap is used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more without biodegradation. You can even
- Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Wash in cold water with a mild soap and let air dry.
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and resin.
- Our packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- Simple, beautiful and practical, the 3-piece package includes 1 small size (7 "x 8"), 1 medium size (10 "x 11") and 1 large size (13 "x 14").
If your beeswax wrap wears out after a long time, you can even revitalize it ! A quick hit in the oven: The simplest trick to refresh your beeswax wraps is to pop them into the oven on a baking sheet on low heat to remelt and distribute the wax. This will deal with any creasing and cracking. I reuse the same compostable parchment sheet from making the wraps to do this. If there’s a bit of wax still left on the parchment from making them the first time, all the better.
- 1* small beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\")
- 1* medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm, 10\"*11\")
- 1* large beeswax cloth (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")
Ingredients: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin.
Qty: 3pcs Beeswax cloth (18*20cm, 7\"*8\"),(25*28cm, 10\"*11\") and (33*35cm, 13\"*14\")
Shipping:🌏 We offer FREE Worldwide Shipping - Items usually take 7 - 14 days to arrive at their destination.
Reasons to buy from us: