1 Metre roll of Bees Wax Wrap!
Have you ever been in the situation where your organic wrap just doesn't fit the piece of food you are trying to cover? Well, our high-quality wrap is the answer to that problem! With our wraps, you can just roll off the required length and cut it to size. Our Beeswax food wrap is Suitable for organic lifestyles.
Wrap up fresh snacks, cheese, fruits, vegetables, sandwiches, and much more. You can also use the wraps to cover bowl and storage containers. Pack a snack for work, kids lunch box, or store away in your fridge.
Our reusable beeswax wrap can be used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more without biodegradation.
- Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Wash in cold water with mild soap and let air dry.
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and resin.
- Our packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
If your beeswax wrap wears out after a long time, you can even revitalize it! A quick hit in the oven: The simplest trick to refresh your beeswax wraps is to pop them into the oven on a baking sheet on low heat to remelt and distribute the wax. This will deal with any creasing and cracking. We reuse the same compostable parchment sheet from making the wraps to do this. If there’s a bit of wax still left on the parchment from making them the first time, all the better.
- 1* Metre Roll Beeswax Wrap (13 x 39")
Ingredients: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin.
Qty: 1 pc Metre Roll Beeswax Wrap (100cm - 13 x 39")